- This event has passed.
Yoga and a Picnic
April 23 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$35.00
Celebrate National Picnic Day with Yoga on The FARM and a farm fresh picnic following class.
This Sunday afternoon yoga class with Caroline Whisennant will prepare you for the week ahead. Enjoy the beautiful spring weather with a picnic lunch following class. Your ticket includes:
* 45 Minute yoga class for all-levels and ages
* Cheese & Charceutrie (vegetarian available)
* Farm Fresh vegetables & fruit
* Farm-made roasted carrot hummus
* Crackers & pitas (gluten free available)
* Something for that sweet tooth
* Farm infused water (wine and beer available for purchase on-site)
About your teacher:
Caroline finds beauty in the yoga flow, grounding in mindful movement and conscious breath. As a wife, artist, and mother, she comes to her mat to be both centered and inspired. Her intention is to share the same with you in every class. Caroline came to yoga to find ease in pregnancy. It became a way to care for her mind and body as she grew her young family. In 2019, Caroline began practicing and training under the lovely folks at Pink Lotus Yoga Center in Lexington. She earned her 200-hour yoga teacher training (RYT200) in June 2020.
Class is for all ages and all levels of yoga. Bring your own mat and water bottle.