- This event has passed.
Holiday Farmers Market
December 12, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Cross-off those last-minute holiday items from your shopping list & celebrate the holidays at The FARM 1780’s first-ever Holiday Market on Sunday, December 12th between 1 pm and 5 pm.
The FARMstand hours will be extended to 5 pm and we will have fresh produce, farm-fresh eggs, and merchandise available. Other farmers and artisans from across our area will be on-site with their products as well. A full list of vendors and activities will be added throughout the week.
The current line-up includes:
Story Time at 3pm Around The Fire Pit: Join local author, Tiffiny Mariano for a fireside reading of her children’s book Green Beans & Tangerines along with fresh cocoa. Everyone knows that picky eaters can be perplexing. Nikki’s 8th birthday is fast approaching, and she has a big decision to make. Will she take the plunge to try something new or will her birthday just be the usual? Makes a great Christmas gift for the little ones!
- Incredible music by Guy Lipscomb Music
- Food from Scott Hall Catering see below for menu
- Beer, Wine, and farm-fresh boiled peanuts will be available for purchase from The FARMcrafted Bar
- Crazy Chic Heritage Farm: Meat products (including chicken, beef, and pork), eggs, and information on educational classes, workshops, and kids’ camps
- Lauralee’s Kitchen – dry rubs, cheeses, dips, jams and jellies, and gift baskets
- Stoney Creek Cigars – Premium Hand-Rolled Cigars
- Peace Haven Pottery – Wonderful and unique pieces from Peace Haven Pottery, making unique gifts for friends and family.
- Lakeside Soap Company – If you’re going to have guests over for the holidays filling your bathroom with homemade soaps and bath products creates a special touch. They also make for great holiday gifts and stocking stuffers.
Scott Hall Catering Menu:
- Brisket Mac & cheese
- Brisket sandwiches
- Pulled Pork sandwiches
- Farm Fresh Collards
- Pimento cheese
- Chicken Salad
- Focaccia Loaves
- Bone*In BBQ Sauces
- Holiday Fudge
- Holiday Donuts
- Holiday Bark
This is a free event, but please note that no outside food or drinks are allowed. No dogs or other pets are allowed anywhere on The FARM. All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.