- This event has passed.
Third Thursday Farmers Market
October 21, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Stop by The FARM 1780 on Thursday, October 21st between 4:30 & 6:30 pm. The FARMstand hours will be extended to 6:30 pm and we will have fresh produce, farm-fresh eggs, and merchandise available. We will also have farm-grown pumpkins available and a pick-your-own pumpkin patch (based on availability). We will offer a carving and painting station for kids (and adults!). Other farmers and artisans from across our area will be on-site with their products as well. A full list of vendors and activities will be added throughout the week. The current line-up includes:
- Because it wouldn’t be a farm without goats…Gary The Goat Man and his goat “Sugar” will be performing live music during our official first Third Thursday!
- Food & Drink from Cox Family BBQ see below for menu
- Beer, Wine, Apple Cider & Hot Chocolate are available for purchase from The FARMcrafted Bar
- Unique jewelry designs by Copper Loft Designs created from up-cycled copper flashing
- Crazy Chic Heritage Farm: Meat products (including chicken, beef, and pork), eggs, and information on educational classes, workshops, and kids’ camps
- Join local author, Tiffiny Mariano for a reading of her children’s book Green Beans & Tangerines. Everyone knows that picky eaters can be perplexing. Nikki’s 8th birthday is fast approaching, and she has a big decision to make. Will she take the plunge to try something new or will her birthday just be the usual?
- JBI Resin Art – specializing in resin art serving trays, charcuterie boards, coasters, lazy susans, dessert stands, and more!
- Lauralee’s Kitchen – dry rubs, cheeses, dips, jams and jellies, and gift baskets
- Stoney Creek Cigars – Premium Hand-Rolled Cigars
Cox Family BBQ Menu:
Smoked chicken tacos
BBQ Plate (Pork or Chicken with 2 sides)
- Mac and cheese
- Baked Beans
- Cole Slaw
- Potato Salad
- Banana Pudding
This is a free event, but please note that no outside food or drinks are allowed. No dogs or other pets are allowed anywhere on The FARM. All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.