- This event has passed.
AG + ART Tour Weekend
June 6 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
June 5th – 6th: Ag + Art Tour Weekend
Sunday hours are 1 pm – 5 pm.
Ag + Art Tour is a free event meant to connect the community with local farms and artists. The FARM is hosting a free farmers market on Sunday with several vendors, local farmers, and artisans on-site all day long.
Enjoy delicious food & Hazelwood Brewing Company beer from Griffin Chophouse. Cool off on a hot summer afternoon with ice cream from Truly Scrumptious Creamery or a Prosecco Pop from The FARM’s rustic bar.
Enjoy live music by students from Freeway Music.
- 1 – 1:40pm ILLIA DIA
- 2 – 2:40 pm Murky Waters
- 3 – 3:40 pm Southern Southern Six Strings
Followed by music from Guy Lipscomb from 4 – 5pm
The on-site farmers market includes the following vendors (adding more daily):
- The FARMstand will have local eggs, egg share memberships, and information about our fall produce that will be available when we open this fall
- Crazy Chic Heritage Farm – purchase Woodland Raised Pork, Pasture Poultry, Grass-Fed Beef, and learn more about available meet CSA memberships
- Down Home Creatives – handcrafts and barn quilts
- Dutch Fork Historical Society – Ken Robinson and Stanley Rikard (also a Monts!) will share some incredible history and artifacts from our area and The FARM that has existed since the late 1700s.
- Freshly Grown Farms– purchase Hydroponic lettuce and herbs
- Gifting with Watercolor – live demonstrations & offering original watercolor pictures, cards, and commission work
- Home Decor Crafts by Renne Cannon – home decor crafts
- Just Bead It – specializing in unique beaded home decor including ceiling fan pulls, olive oil & vinegar bottles, salt & pepper shakers, cake stands, glassware, and serving dishes.
- Lakeside Soap Company – offering handcrafted body products including balms, bath bombs, salts, soaps, and gift sets
- Lauralee’s Kitchen – dry rubs, cheeses, dips, jams and jellies, and gift baskets
- Lexington County Master Gardeners – visit their booth to “Ask A Master Gardener” and receive sound, research-based horticulture information
- LuvLee Boutique – an online boutique owned by Lexington residents Sandra Watson & Aubrey Ferrell
- Nelly’s Paintbrush – face painting, airbrush tattoos, glitter tattoos, henna, and more!
- Peace Haven Pottery – custom-made pottery by Marlo Wright. In addition to having pottery available for sale, Marlo will be offering demonstrations during the day.
- Spiritual Baddie – exclusive, vegan skincare (handcrafted + cruelty-free)
- Stoney Creek Cigars – Premium Hand-Rolled Cigars