- This event has passed.
Ag + Art Tour
May 6 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
CLICK HERE FOR A MAP OF THE PROPERTY
Ag + Art Tour is a free event meant to connect the community with local farms and artists. The FARM is hosting a free farmers market on Saturday with several vendors, local farmers, and artisans on-site all day long. You can read more about Ag + Art Tour here.
While admission to The FARM is free, vendors are selling products on-site and some activities have an additional cost either in advance or on-site. If on-site parking is full, you can park across the street along Meadowbrook Lane.
Enjoy farm fresh food from Cinnamon Hill Kitchen. The FARMstand bar will have beer, wine & Prosecco Pops. Kids can play in the newly constructed play area. Children & adults will be able to interact with the The FARMstand free-range chickens and feed treats (for an extra fee). Buy feed at The FARMstand (while supplies last).
Live Music from 12 – 3!
- Marlo Wright with Peace Haven Pottery Marlo will have her handcrafted items available for purchase.
- Lakeside Soap Company – offering handcrafted body products including balms, bath bombs, salts, soaps, and gift sets. Also offering a make-your-own bath bomb activity!
- Art by Caroline Whissenant
- Down Home Creatives – handcrafts and barn quilts
- Beck and Bub – Oyster Shell Art & Handmade jewelry from semi-precious stones.
- C Jewels Co. provides hand-sculpted, polymer clay earrings that are cultivated to deliver joy and confidence. Each pair is assembled by Cassie Brueck in Gilbert, SC.
- Historical Agricultural Education and Re-enactments by Military Timeline Impressions
Timed Activities & Vendors
11 a.m. Yoga in the blueberry field with Caroline Whisennant who finds beauty in the yoga flow, grounding in mindful movement and conscious breath. Class is for all ages and all levels of yoga. Bring your own mat and water bottle. Class is free but requires advanced RSVP (limited to 35 people).
12 – 3 p.m. Live Music by Mandy Addy and Poppy K
Feed S’mores and Loca & get a picture! The fancy chickens (including the 5 new babies) might even make an appearance! $5 per child – available at 10:30, 11, 11:30, 12, 12:30, 1, 1:30, 2 and 2:30 (max of 4 children per slot) – buy tickets at The FARMstand.
All-Day Activities & Vendors
- The FARMstand will have fresh, local produce, eggs, and merchandise available, information about FARM Memberships, and more details about upcoming events on The FARM.
- Crazy Chic Heritage Farm – purchase Woodland Raised Pork, Pasture Poultry, Grass-Fed Beef, and learn more about available meet CSA memberships
- “Treasure Hunt” activity where children and adults can learn about soil by selecting random quiz questions and then locating the answer to earn a prize. Learn about the importance of soil health – because, without healthy soil, there’s no food! You can also talk with our team about The FARM 1780 Summer Camps.
- Palmetto Gourmet Ices will be on-site with cool, refreshing & delicious italian ice
If you are interested in being a vendor or artisan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: All vendors are required to sign a vendor agreement & furnish a Certificate of Insurance that names The FARM and its affiliates as an additional insured. If you do not carry a GL policy, we can talk with you about how to secure a day-of policy for a nominal fee. This is a requirement of vendor access on-site and there are no exceptions.