Time slots are: 10am – 12pm | 1pm – 3pm | 4pm – 6pm
To book a party, scroll to bottom of this page and complete the booking form.
Parties are $295 and include:
- Party duration: 2 hours
- 30 minutes ahead of time to decorate
- Chairs & Tables wrapped in kraft paper (if you prefer, you can bring your own tablecloths)
- Use of covered pavilion (including heaters & fans, as needed)
- A party hostess (handles setup, cleanup, and leads activities – you decorate)
- Beverage dispensers filled with water and your choice of sweet tea or lemonade (includes cups)
- Group size: up to 40 total people (children included)
- Little Tikes Jump N Slide Bouncer (included for children under 5)
- The activity of choice (for up to 10 children is included, additional children can be added on for a per-child price)
Activity Options Detailed Below (Scroll Down)
Chicken Interaction (Additional Children $3 ea.)
Children are provided the opportunity to interact with chickens (including our bantam breeds), feed treats & learn more about free-range lifestyles & heritage breeds. The birthday boy or girl gets to collect eggs from nests! We hatch chickens twice a year (fall and spring). We never know exact timing, so it's a bonus if baby chicks are part of the interaction, not a guarantee.
Collect Your Own Dozen (Add On: $7 ea.)
This can be added on to the chicken interaction. All children will collect eggs from the different coops around the farm & pack their own rainbow dozen. Each child takes home their dozen.
Fishing (Additional Children $3 ea.)
Children are provided cane poles & live bait (worms & crickets) and will fish the pond. Our party hostess will help all children hook the bait, cast, and bring in their fish. All fishing is catch & release.
Plant Your Own (Additional Children $5 ea.)
Children are given the options to plant their own crops or start their own herb garden. They'll decorate their containers & then plant and water their "garden". Each child leaves with their new plant(s) and instructions on how to care for it. Vegetable plants are determined by the season.
Farm Games & Pinata (Additional Children $10 ea.)
Children are entertained with games that match their age group. Examples include bean bag toss, carry the egg, tractor pull, sack races, scavenger hunts, Farmer May I, Wheelbarrow races, and more (depending on season). Includes a farm-themed pinata (fully stuffed with candy)! This is the longest activity taking 1 - 1.5 hours, depending on children's age.
Activity of The Season (Additional Children TBD)
We offer a seasonal activity based around what is growing or happening on The FARM. Some examples include paint a pumpkin, dying eggs, pick your own blueberries, make your own ice cream, etc. If you're interested in a seasonal activity we will provide options & pricing.