We are now accepting vendor applications for our First Harvest Farmers Market on April 30th (10 am – 2 pm). The rain date for this event is the following Sunday, May 1st (11 am – 3 pm). Please be sure that you are available on both Saturday & Sunday before applying.
Please read our vendor requirements below before applying:
- There is a $25 non-refundable retainer required to reserve your space (Fee for vendors requiring electricity is $50). This fee covers our costs of marketing & organizing the market.
- A signed vendor agreement & payment of the market fee will be due upon approval of your application. Your space is not reserved until this information is received.
- All vendors must be properly registered South Carolina businesses with proper licensing (including retail sales licenses as applicable). No alcohol service vendors.
- All vendors must carry (or secure) a general liability policy naming The FARM 1780, LLC as an additional insured
- The FARM does not provide equipment or items to be used by the vendor (with the exception of electricity, see above)
- The FARM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse access to the property by an outside vendor