Session 1: June 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd (8:30 am – 10:30 am)
Session 2: July 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th (8:30 am – 10:30 am)
One day drop-in rates are available for July 14th, 21st and 28th
Friday mornings from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
For children ages 2 through RISING 5th graders at the start of the session date. Sorry, there are no exceptions to this.
Mom’s Morning on The FARM requires that you stay on-site. However, we offer the following options and will keep your kids separated and entertained so you can focus on YOU. Mom’s Morning includes a morning snack (if your child has allergies or dietary restrictions, you will need to send their food)
Mom’s Morning is rain or shine, but activities will be moved inside & under shelter as necessary.
ACTIVITIES FOR MOMS:
- Yoga from 9am – 10am. Find more details & register here
- Wifi access and the ability to work inside of the farm house or outside on one of the many peaceful spaces on the FARM
- A reading room setup inside of the farmhouse (trying to finish that one book that keeps getting stuck on your bedside table?)
- Coffee and morning snack bar setup at The FARMstand.
- Need to get in some exercise? We have 36-acres. Walk the property and get in that cardio you’ve been putting off.
- Need to check-off that, “What’s for dinner?” question from your to-do list? You can purchase farm fresh items from The FARMstand while you are here.
- Looking to improve your gardening skills? Shadow our farmers and work alongside them in the field.
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS:
- Printing & Tye Dye from natural materials
- Bird watching & identification
- Fishing – knot tying, baiting, and casting
- Interactions with chickens and turkeys
- Crafts – plant your own, make your own ice creams, blueberry & blackberry you-pick, okra stamping & more!
- Fun & games – scavenger hunts, hikes, farm games, capture the flag, slip & slide, games of tag & more!
Children will go home TIRED & DIRTY! This means you’ll get some quiet time in the afternoon, too!
COUNSELORS & STAFF
Mom’s Morning on The FARM will be supervised & lead by The FARM 1780 owner- McKenzie Flashnick. Additionally, there will be one additional staff member/guest teacher based on the topic/activity. Owners and all staff have undergone criminal background checks.
We’ve worked with retired and current teachers to craft activities and curricula that will engage children, while they learn through hands-on and engaging activities.
Owners are adult, child, and infant CPR and first-aid certified. Additionally, a full first-aid kit meeting OSHA safety guidelines is kept on-site.
WHAT TO BRING
- For children NOT POTTY TRAINED: Diapers & Wipes
- Water Bottle (that can be refilled)
- Bug Spray
- Close-Toed Shoes (suggested: waterproof)
- Change of Clothes
- Any necessary medication(s) and/or food preferences
Drop-in rates (when available): $30 per day
Each session costs: $95 per session
Pre-Purchase both sessions: $160 total ($30 savings)
The price includes 1 snack each day along with all supplies for the activities.